Friday, December 29, 2017

And Now, Some Shameless Self-Promotion: My First Peer-Reviewed Paper is Out

A sizable chunk of my life, 2015-2017
For the first time, you can read some original research of mine, relating my attempts to find morphometric indices and morphological characters of the soldier caste that could be used to discriminate sympatric species of the pantropical termite genus Heterotermes (Rhinotermitidae: Heterotermitinae). All specimens examined were Puerto Rican, but I hope that these results can be extrapolated to the Caribbean Region at large. Whether or not I was successful in my taxonomic endeavor, those who read this blog regularly (and yes, I know that there are some) might appreciate perusing my first real foray into systematic entomology. 

Yes, it is open-access; I'm not a complete aedeagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment